Sunday, July 10, 2011

post

Avery laughed a little as well. "I don't suppose you could consider her transsexual, seeing as she only dressed and acted like a woman most of the time but that's how she saw herself. She hated it when I referred to her as simply a man in drag. I think it was because though she saw herself as transsexual, she was afraid of the implications of going through the surgery. she told me "if you have to call me anything, call me a tranny and leave it at that. let them figure out if it's sexual or gender."" He chuckled. "Of course, that sort of thing got a few people riled up over what was the correct term for her." The way he spoke, it wasn't sad or wistful, like he still was in love with the past lover. Avery didn't think he ever was truly in love with her, but she was a wonderful person and he remembered her fondly.