Monday, July 11, 2011

Post

"She is," Sasha sighed, "I probably should miss her more than I do," he shrugged, "anyway...other than her I have never been in a serious relationship that lasted more than a few months. There is always something wrong with me it seems," he gave a little smile, but it was clear he was upset by it, "one said I was too 'girly' another called me 'fake' one said I was too 'needy' and in that relationship I suppose I was..." he took a sip of his drink, "so I gave up on relationships for a long while, just did the one night stand thing then felt like a whore after a few weeks of that. So now I am focusing on school. Maybe I've tried too hard in the past. So I am giving up on looking for love and hoping it just finds me instead," he grinned, "that's the one thing I haven't tried."